Looking for drivers for your online league? Post it here.
Olaf Lehmann

F1HistoricEsports SAISON 2024

Post by Olaf Lehmann »

HIES Season 2024:

Special features:
HIES is probably the most demanding gpl league.
We drive with dirtgear patch in PRO mode (dirteffect, degrading tires, tougher damage model, pit stops to repair and change tires)...more precisely with the new dirtgear version 84, which is a bit more demanding than its predecessor (no complete repair or longer repair time and although not fundamentally stronger tire wear, but even more dependent on driving style tire degradation).

The HIES server is pretty much always running in IGOR and is free for everyone. Everyone is welcome... But you need dirtgear841:
http://race.eolc.de/Olaf_Lehmann/dirtgear.zip

Here is an overview of the PreQuali times driven on the server:
http://F1HistoricEsports.com
You can also find a link to streams of the races from previous years and to the HIES forum.

If you are interested in participating in the 2024 season, please let us know here or in gplweekly.

BR Olaf
Last edited by Olaf Lehmann on Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JaniP

RE: F1HistoricEsports SAISON 2024

Post by JaniP »

HIES with dirtgear patch is simply the next level in GPL. It's a must try to everyone!

Olaf, I've added the races to GPL Weekly calendar.
Last edited by JaniP on Sat Jan 06, 2024 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Groundhog GPL Weekly / Custom Rank
www.formulado.hu/weekly
Olaf Lehmann

Post by Olaf Lehmann »

Danke Jani!
Olaf Lehmann

Post by Olaf Lehmann »

On the pre-qualifying board I see an unknown driver who is only a hundredth of a second slower than me.
So... Mr. Beaufort: Have you thought about joining HIES league?
If you make the right decision ;) , I can register you in the HIES forum. I don't know if you are registered here, but it seems you are registered in GPLWeekly. You could also contact me there...

BR Olaf
Jesse

Re: F1HistoricEsports SAISON 2024

Post by Jesse »

Is it free to join
snafu

Post by snafu »

Jesse wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 6:36 pm Is it free to join
Yes Jesse of course, completely free. (As are all other GPL leagues as far as I am aware).. :smiley:

TTFN
John.
Floristrazio

Re: RE: F1HistoricEsports SAISON 2024

Post by Floristrazio »

Olaf Lehmann wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:27 am On the pre-qualifying board I see an unknown driver who is only a hundredth of a second slower than me.
So... Mr. Beaufort: Have you thought about joining HIES league?
If you make the right decision ;) , I can register you in the HIES forum. I don't know if you are registered here, but it seems you are registered in GPLWeekly. You could also contact me there...

BR Olaf
Hi Olaf.
I can suppose that guy was me...
Sorry, I saw accidentally your post only today.
I was into the server at Kyalami to try dirtgear.
Currently I'm partecipating at two '67 champs at oAo and GPLRacer and it's quite demanding because I'm not so skilled.
If it would be possible to make some race occasionally in this year possibly after summer holidays it would be fine to me, otherwise I will look for the next year.
Thanks.

Sergio

PS: next race at Brands Hatch is interesting.
Olaf Lehmann

Post by Olaf Lehmann »

@Jesse: Selfmade it's for free, but in official races you need a password to join the server.

If it would be possible to make some race occasionally in this year possibly after summer holidays it would be fine to me, otherwise I will look for the next year.
@Sergio: Selfmade it's possible.

@both: We are happy about new drivers. If you are ready to start I would like to register you at HIES forum. I need only an EMail adress to do it (you can send it here via PM to me).

BR Olaf

Return to “GPL-"Hey, anyone need a racer?"”